GIVING NEW MEANING TO THE DOORBELL DITCH
We’re expanding our delivery options to include No-Contact Delivery. With this delivery option, you’ll have no direct contact with your delivery driver. We’ll text you when we arrive, leave the delivery at your door, ring the bell, and run.
Here’s how it works:
- Place your order online at order.beavercreekpizza.com or through our app (text “Beavercreek” to 33733). Orders place via phone require a signature on the credit card slip or cash payment and won’t work for the No Contact Delivery.
- Indicate “Doorbell Ditch” or “No Contact Delivery” in the special instructions with your order.
- Check out as usual and leave the tip for your driver on your order (you won’t be able to hand him cash at the door).
- Now, here’s the important part. Keep your phone with you and respond the text or phone call that we’ll make when we arrive for the delivery to let you know that your order is coming to your door.
- After the driver receives the response to the call or text letting you know we’ve arrived, the driver will deliver the order to your porch, ring the bell or knock, and return to their vehicle.
- The driver will stay in their vehicle at your residence until they can confirm that you have received the order (your prompt response to our text and/or phone call when we are making the delivery is appreciated).
That’s it. You get your favorite pizza delivered to your door while maintaining social distance.
We know that not everyone will see the need for this option, while others will appreciate it. If you don’t see the need, just order as usual and you’ll see our smiling face at the door.
Thank you for supporting your local Beavercreek merchants during this challenging time.
Beavercreek Pizza Dive
Delivery • Curb Service • Dine-In • Carry-Out
Text “Beavercreek” to 33733 for the app