SERVE PIZZA. DO GOOD.
We’ll make a donation to one of our favorite causes when you and a group of your friends and fans volunteer as Celebrity Servers at our Monday Night All-You-Can-Eat Buffet from November 23 through the end of the year.
You’ll be earning a $100 donation (per week) for these great causes:
NOVEMBER: Shoes 4 the Shoeless
- November 23: Angie Bignell and Friends representing the Ashley Hope Foundation.
- November 30: Project Intersect Kettering Church (Team Leader David Brandenburg)
DECEMBER: Feed the Creek
- December 7: J.R. & Teresa Geraci
- December 21: Project Intersect Kettering Church (Team Leader David Brandenburg)
- December 28: The Amazing Zecchinis & Friends, lead by all-around nice person Julie Zecchini.
Here’s the deal: You’ll supply 2 workers from 4:30 to 8:00 for our All-You-Can-Eat Monday Night Buffet. We’ll make a $100 donation in your names in exchange for your service. Plus! Your group will get 2 Pizza Dive t-shirts (to share or fight over). You can rotate workers (so you might have more than 2 who volunteer), so long as you cover the shift with at least 2 workers throughout.
You must be 18 years of age or older, not sick or contagious (or recently taking care of anyone who is–we’ll send you more info on this), and willing to be super nice–even if it’s just pretending.
If it sounds like fun and you’d like to jump in and do good, email me at email@example.com. We can coordinate a date and I’ll send all the info you need to know.
Teresa & Team Pizza Dive