Our fundraising programs are fun, easy, and get your entire group involved.
We’ve got three fundraising programs.
Our most popular choice. Ideal for groups that want to raise awareness in the community while raising some dough for their cause.
It’s a 4-day program that includes a variety of ways for your group to make money. Together, they can typically add up to a $200 to $500 donation.
Here’s how it works:
- We supply flyer artwork and emails for you to distribute to your group and their friends and family encouraging support of the fundraisers.
- On Monday, two volunteers from your group man our Monday Night All-You-Can-Eat Buffet from 4:30 – 8:00 and get a $75 donation. This is usually lots of fun and a nice way to create momentum for the fundraiser.
- You get a $1 donation for each adult buffet purchase that’s accompanied by a flyer during the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet.
- You get a donation equal to 20% of the sales that are accompanied by a flyer on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
- You get 50¢ for each new person who likes our facebook page and donations for sharing the posts, up to $75.
- You get 50¢ for each new person who follows us on Twitter, up to $75.
- You get 50¢ for each new person who follows us on Instagram, up to $75.
- You get 50¢ for each person who joins our email list during your fundraiser, up to $75.
- We email our list (about 2,500 subscribers) with the fundraising info and a link to the flyers. So, you can pick up some additional participation from our regular customers.
Designed for groups with lots of involved members.
For this one-day event, your group will pre-sell tickets for a Saturday or Sunday afternoon All-You-Can-Eat Buffet, getting $4 per ticket for your group. This is a straight-up fundraiser where your group can make from $240 to $700.
Here’s how it works:
- We supply tickets, flyer artwork and emails for you to distribute to your group and their friends and family encouraging support of the fundraisers.
- Your group sells tickets for $10 each, you make $4 per ticket. The ticket is good for one admission to your group’s All-You-Can-Eat Buffet that’s held on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon (typically from 1:00 to 3:00). It’s a private party for your group, by admission with ticket only (you can sell tickets at the door).
- Your group sells tickets for $10 each and gets $4 per ticket. Same price for adults and children 3 and older.
- Three adult volunteers from your group act as celebrity servers for the buffet (you can rotate volunteers throughout the event as long as there are always three manning the buffet).
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet is pepperoni and cheese pizza, salad, bread & pretzel bites, and drink. For carry-outs, ticket holders can take 1/4 pizza, salad, bread & pretzel bites (we’ll package it in a pizza box) and a fountain drink.
- Minimum 60 tickets sold, maximum of 150 for 2-hour event and 175 for 3-hour event. You must reach the minimum and commit to the party 14 days prior to the event (you’ll make a $360 non-refundable deposit at that time). We are scheduling staff solely for your event, so we like to let our staff know whether or not they have the afternoon off in time to make plans. You’ll pay for the remainder of the tickets sold at least 24 hours before your event. You can sell additional tickets at the door.
- Our store has a capacity of 45, so you’ll expect to rotate diners throughout the event. During good weather, you can use the picnic tables on the patio and increase your capacity.
- Since the place is yours for the party, you can decorate and do additional fundraisers or games while you’re there (bake sales, raffles and such).
Pizza Kit Fundraiser
Direct sales of our Take-N-Make Pizza Kits.
Your group sells our Take-N-Make Pizza Kits to friends, family, and neighbors and makes $5 per kit.
Here’s how it works:
- We provide the sales forms and you take orders for Take-N-Make Pizza Kits. Each kit includes everything you need to make a Beavercreek Pizza Dive Pizza at home.
- You sell Take-N-Make Pizza Kits for $10 each for a medium cheese pizza ($1.50 additional for topping).
- You turn in your order, pay for your kits, and make $5 on each Take-N-Make Pizza Kit you sell (plus, make 50¢ on each topping).
- Your group picks up the Take-N-Make Pizza Kits at our store on a specified day (or days) and delivers to your customers. We can coordinate with you to use our store for pick up from individual members (kits must remain refrigerated).
Fundraisers are offered throughout the year, based on availability. Fundraisers are for established groups and organizations with non-profit status (we don’t do fundraisers for individuals or other businesses). We do favor groups with a local tie and generally they are causes and organizations that are near and dear to the heart of a regular customer. Before you ask us to do a fundraiser, please come and try our pizza. To be honest, it’s a little disheartening to have someone ask for a fundraiser who’s never been to our store and who chooses another pizza when it’s time to feed the team or group. We support our fundraisers and the local community, and hope that you will, too.
Although these are our favorites, we are open to other ideas. For more information or to schedule a fundraiser, email Teresa Geraci at firstname.lastname@example.org.